The One Day Copy – $2500
A website without good copy is like a pie crust with no filling. You can sort of tell what it’s there for, but you don’t wanna eat it. In addition to being a Word Nerd, and a lipgloss addict, and a total goofball, I’m also impatient. When I write, I write fast – no weeks worth of waiting here. We’ll hang out for a bit first thing in the morning, and I’ll have your first draft turned around by dinner time. Of all the pages, not just one page. No, I’m not kidding.
How do I do it?
- A specially crafted questionnaire you fill out before your big day, so I can get a good feel for who you are, what you do, and what you’re trying to say
- A 1 to 1.5 hour Skype call on the morning of your copy day where I get to know you and your voice – your personality has to shine through here, so we’ll bond like besties. Bring chocolate.
- A lot of pacing, the Deep Focus mix on Spotify, and talking to myself while I write. That’s why I don’t do that part on Skype.
- Five pages of website copy
- Up to 3 revisions (on all copy overall)
- A mini bio perfect for your social media platforms, HuffPo profile, and anywhere else you need to tell people about your greatness